TECHNODAT FORUM 2018o nás, 08. 05. 2018
We would like to invite you to our annual two-day seminar TECHNODAT FORUM 2018, on June 5 - 6, 2018 at Hotel Galant in Mikulov, a few steps from the historical city centre.
The seminar will inform you about 3D PLM news, customer case studies, workshops and an interesting accompanying program, including a demonstration and the opportunity to experience the unique performance and technology of the following electric vehicles - Tesla S, BMW i8, BMW i3.
Participation is free, we only need you to register.
- Technodat Experience and PowerBy - PLM solution for CATIA V5
- CLOUD - Marketplace for data sharing and cooperation
- CATIA Excellence - Advantageous configurations with extended functionality
- SmartComponents in CATIA V5 and other advantageous modes of modeling
- Direct modeling as a part of the 3DEXPERIENCE solution, a comparison with other common modeling techniques
- DELMIA and robot programming
- Metal Additive Manufacturing Centre Introduction
- Customer case studies
- BRM Aero – Interview with Milan Bříštěla - the founder of BRM AERO and the creator of the Bristell aircraft
- Aircraft Industries – Technical director, Karel Minařík, will present news of the development and certification of the L410 NG aircraft
- Evektor – An introduction of wide spectrum engineering services
- Metal 3D – Additive manufacturing specialists
- 3D metal print exhibition
- Test the 3DEXPERIENCE platform on the Cloud
- Microbrewery Galant tour with beer tasting from the tank
- Test drive electric vehicles - Tesla S, BMW i8, BMW i3
The first 10 registrants and 5 draw participants will win a 15 minute test drive experience.
Hotel Galant Mikulov
Test drive experience
I want to register
DALŠÍ ZPRÁVY ZE SEKCE: NOVINKY A ČLÁNKY
Slavia Production Systems successfully uses the 3DEXPERIENCE
Slavia Production Systems, a. s. has been on the market since 1998 and is one of the leading …Read more
We would like to invite you to the traditional two-day TECHNODAT FORUM 2019, which will take …Read more
TECHNODAT FORUM 2018
We would like to invite you to our annual two-day seminar TECHNODAT FORUM 2018, …Read more